CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Thursday, September 02, 2004

i was looking through my photo albums and all.
its super depressing i tell you. how could i wear such awful clothes? (prolly still am.) and..... how the hell did i put on so much weight.

i spell fatness.
ackkkk.

cancel singnet broadband. get scv maxonline?

pros
tansparent xbox
i can play mario and puzzlebobble in the middle of the night
scv is apparently faster

cons
my bro and dad will probably hog the xbox
the white cable is so unsightly
scv point and my com are at diff ends of the room
transparent, will turn yellow after awhile

my brother in law just collected his from funan today. he went to continue his 2 year contract. my sister said.. "see, why did you have to tell elvin kor kor about the giveaway of xbox." she made my bro in law buy 3 xbox games for tash. so that tash will be the one hogging it, not my bro in law. ha. all the kiddy games. i hope they got mario and puzzle bobble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home